Monday, February 23, 2009

Tour de Lance (California)

Last Wednesday, the Tour of California ended one of their phases in my town. We were right next to the finish line. There was a big crowd (about 30,000 people) to cheer on the "peleton," and especially Lance Armstrong who was there to start his comeback into biking.

Believe it or not, I actually snapped a shot of Lance (the second rider below) as he pushed towards the finish line. (Jared doesn't think its him but I am confident it is!)

Here's Norah stealing a sip from my drink. No, its not a Big Gulp.





4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to steal that picture of Lance... the pictures we got were awful! How pathetic we never met up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. It hasn't come by our area yet, but we are hoping they chose to come this way one of these years. So, did watching the cycling get Jared excited to do the triathlon at Wildflower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yanni, It's Jana, Casey's cousin. I saw your comment on Em's blog and so I took a peek at your blog. Just thought I would say hi. Hope you guys are liking Clovis/Fresno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic of Lance. It's too bad we couldn't go. We missed Norah in nursery today, saw you in sacrament we were way in the back of course. Talk to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete