Monday, March 16, 2009

All Dressed Up...

For our March Enrichment, our theme was All Dressed up and Somewhere to Go. We made little magnetic dress handouts.

Here is the poster advertising the event.

We spent all day and the night before putting up the decorations.

Wendy made this beautiful center piece with a big plastic bouncy ball and hot glued flowers to it.

We served a light dinner consisting of a chicken salad croissant and fruit on a sketwer.

Dessert was two cupcakes stacked with chocolate frosting, a raspberry puree, and a chocolate swirl to top it off.

We also had a wonderful program about the the 13 women who were in the first Relief Society. It turned out to be a great evening.

7 comments:

  1. WOW. You are the official queen of great enrichments! I love every single detail, especially the invitations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yanni - that is crazy. i can't even imagine the time you put into that. Ours was last week. It was cute, but nothing compared with yours. I am now released (our presidency was changed) and have no calling. It's kind of nice, but I will miss doing the nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy!! I can't believe how much detail you put into these parties its great!! Sorry I missed your call today I'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad I missed it. I am glad for the fun night of making those dresses! You guys did a great job with the decor and food! I would expect nothing less from you guys! Great Job! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how incredibly busy you must be with enrichment, Norah, decorating, etc. You're totally incredible!!!! By the way, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say this that I wish I were in your ward!

    ReplyDelete